Make Life Easier with Serif and Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a new way to think about productivity
It brings together the Office Desktop Applications, Office Web Apps, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Lync Online in an always up-to-date cloud service with anywhere access via any mobile device. With Office 365, customers get the latest productivity solutions for a predictable monthly cost.
With the need for greater mobility, agility and better data management increasingly driving the dynamic workplace, SMBs today are learning to appreciate the benefits cloud computing can bring to their businesses. Yet, some SMBs still struggle to understand exactly what cloud computing can do for them. Enter Microsoft Office 365, an all-inclusive productivity solution that delivers familiar Office applications coupled with powerful enterprise class communications and collaboration capabilities in a cloud-based subscription service you can easily use.
Give your business a productivity boost with the new Office
Today, you can acquire Office 365 online or desktop services through Serif as a standalone solution or bundled with our other IT Services and no matter which you choose, you’ll still receive the same support and service you’ve come to expect from Serif.
Office 365 for SMBs is a completely modernised platform designed to meet your constantly changing business needs. It delivers rich features and cloud service innovation that SMBs are adopting at an accelerated rate.
- Letting you take your personal office experience with you wherever you are and whenever you need to get work done
- Saving documents to the cloud by default. When you sign into Office 365, you get roaming settings and quick access to your documents in SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro and SharePoint online
- Scheduling a meeting, sending an email, starting an IM, as well as initiating voice and video calls right from your contact list
- Easily hosting more effective online meetings, with multiparty HD video conferencing, document sharing and real-time note taking with OneNote
- Connecting Lync and Skype services, so you can connect with millions of Skype users right inside of Office 365
- An enterprise-grade cloud solution with robust security, guaranteed reliability and compliant with world’s industry standards, including ISO-27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA and FISMA
Most importantly, with Microsoft Office 365 you get an always-available secure and reliable cloud service from a trusted partner. We manage the billing and support for your subscription service so you have a one-stop shop for all your support needs.
For more details on Office 365, check out www.office.com or contact us for a priority service.