We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from us, please contact an advisor who will investigate and respond to your complaint. If you are not happy with the response you receive and wish to make an escalated complaint, please follow our complaints procedure as detailed below. We give our commitment that your concerns will be fully investigated.
How to make a formal complaint
If you have made a complaint to an advisor and are not happy with the response that you received, you can escalate your complaint.
All complaints should be made by telephone, by letter or by filling in all fields marked with * and sending the form below.
- When the manager has received your complaint, they will acknowledge it within one working day.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 3 working days.
- If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 3 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our further response.
- Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to monitor the number and types of complaints we receive.
What happens if you’re not satisfied with the response?
If you are not satisfied with the response that you have received from the department manager then you have a period of 20 working days, from the date of our response, to make an escalated complaint to the MD. If we do not receive an escalated complaint within 20 working days, we will consider the case to have been resolved.
If you wish to make an escalated complaint, please ensure that you include details of your previous complaint, and reasons for your dissatisfaction. You should receive a final response within 10 working days.
All escalated complaints should be made in writing either by post or by filling in the contact form on this page. Please include the following information:
- Your name, contact details and other information if appropriate
- The details of the initial complaint
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- Please write “Complaint” clearly on the top of your letter or in the subject line of your message.
Please send your complaint to:
or fill in the contact form on this page.