IT Support Engineer - May 2018
£ Negotiable on Experience – Full-time, Permanent
IT Support Engineer required for small IT Consultancy based in Drighlington near Morley for a permanent position subject to a probation period.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, technical minded Support Engineer to join our team to provide support for our developing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Resolving general helpdesk issues.
- Ensuring incidents request are logged, resolved and updated within SLA’s.
- Troubleshoots of software, hardware and cloud based issues.
- Administration of cloud based storage and application services including Microsoft 365 and IP phone systems.
- Customer site service visits.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in IT Support environment.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop (7/8/10), Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Office 365, Exchange 2007/2010/2016, Active Directory
- Networking: routers, switches & firewalls, knowledge of DNS/DHCP.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation
- Free on-site parking
You will need your own transport!
Required education: Secondary education
Required licence or certification: Valid Driving License
Please view our GDPR Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (GB)