Social Media Marketing In Leeds
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is much like traditional marketing except it is done online !
Using Social Media (Twitter, Google+, Linked In, Facebook Pinterestetc.) to find out more about your customers/potential customers, and ultimately to join in conversation with them wherever they are online. Your customers will be having conversations about your brand and products / services with or without you. Starting to listen to what they have to say is the first step in social media marketing.
Making sure your website is being found when people are searching for your products and services using the latest search engine optimization (SEO)
Most social media marketing strategies' main goal is to drive traffic into a website for a specific purpose. Social media marketing is about raising awareness of your brand or for a specific campaign. In the longer term the aim is to increase sales and new business leads or to build an audience.
- Understanding the goal of the campaign - important to the metrics and the perimeters that are measured.
- Seeding the campaign - looking at the content plan and devising a plan to engage with the target customers on the various different sites
- Target social media sites - once the target audience is identified, it is then about tailoring which social media sites are suitable for your brand
- Set-up and implementation - set up the accounts and implement the content plan. We research who the main connectors and influencers are in the websites that you or your customers are participating in, and reach out to them, as they could be the main brand advocates.
- Ongoing management and reporting - Ultimately, engaging in social media helps to bridge the perceived gap between the company and the customer. If your customers can see you as helpful and personable individuals who are trying to provide value and quality, rather than a company trying to sell products, then they will be much more willing to talk about your products and your company.
We want to instil in the customer the confidence to buy from you as soon as possible, and to recommend you to their friends. Let us show you the benefits of social media marketing.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
We take a very practical approach to tailor our training and consultancy to the needs of your business to provide very real benefits. There's so much hype around social media marketing, that it can be hard to identify the benefits for your business. With our social media marketing strategies, the benefits include:
- More people talking and engaging with your brand online. If you start participating in the conversations this will lead to more talk about your brand.
- Quick response - as soon as you start uploading content on to YouTube or participating in the forums, you will start having response in terms of traffic to your website
- Boost your offline marketing - if you can integrate your offline and online campaigns the outcome will be greater than the sum of the parts. The overall impact would be greater than if you had run the campaign separately.
- Buyers are influenced by recommendations from other people on products or services. If more positive conversations are happening online, they will have more impact on the buying process.
- Boost your search engine listings - commenting on blogs, blog postings, reviews on website, will all benefit your search engine optimisation and improve your listings on Google etc. through links and content.
SEO - Search Engine Optimisation & Link Building
'the act of marketing your website to the search engines'
Our task is to ensure that the major search engines pick up your key words and phrases and that you attain the best ranking for those selected. We work with you to get the search engines showing your site over your competitors.
1. Link Building
'becoming attractive with relevant content'
This can be a slow process but links to your site is valuable in improving your page rank. The best way to get other sites to create relevant links to yours is to create unique, relevant content that can quickly gain popularity in the Internet community. The more useful content you have, the greater the chances someone else will find that content valuable to their readers and link to it. Before making any single decision, you should ask yourself the question: Is this going to be beneficial for my page's visitors?
2. Pay Per Click - AdWords
'paying to put you in the window now'
A great deal of money can be wasted on a pay per click or Ad Word campaign. And this can be caused by a number of scenarios. Our carefully managed pay per click campaigns will target the correct traffic, reduce your cost per click and maximize click conversion.
3. Email Marketing
'Selling your product without saying a word'
99.3% of clients or potential clients have access to web and email. Our task is to keep you in touch with your existing customers while in parallel targeting new business with digital marketing. Using various tools including some of our own proprietary marketing software, our aim is to give you a higher reply percentage and therefore a better return on your investment.
4. Social Media Marketing
'creating a buzz around your business'
Fast becoming the most diverse and important part of your Digital Marketing. Social Media for business is fast becoming a more important tool for brand awareness and creating conversations about your products or services. We aim to couple this with the viral properties of Social Media to get you in front of an ever-widening audience.
5. Video Marketing
'nothing sells better than a good video'
Some facts about online videos'
1. YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google
2. More than 70% of all web visitors watch online video according to New York Times
3. Viewing of professionally-produced online video increased by 47% in 2010, to 72.3 billion views, marking the highest annual growth rate seen since 2007
4. In January 2011, 83.5% of browsers, or 171 million watched online video, according to a report from market research firm comScore
You Need a Technology Partner
'your it company & Internet Provider working hand in hand'
There are not many companies with over 12 years experience in the internet business, as an ISP, hosting provider and with a broad knowledge base which stems from developing multiple websites and internet applications over that period. The Serif team will welcome you as a partner and provide you with our breadth of experience, working along side you to get the most out of new technologies. For more infomation contact us via our help desk